Effects of straw treatment and nitrogen supplementation on digestibility, intake and physiological responses of water intake as well as urine and faecal characteristics
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 100–106, February 2014
How to Cite
Ghasemi, E., Khorvash, M., Ghorbani, G. R. and Elmamouz, F. (2014), Effects of straw treatment and nitrogen supplementation on digestibility, intake and physiological responses of water intake as well as urine and faecal characteristics. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 100–106. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12052
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
- Iran National Science Foundation
- Isfahan Jihad-e-Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!