The effect of very low food intake on digestive physiology and forage digestibility in horses
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 107–118, February 2014
How to Cite
Clauss, M., Schiele, K., Ortmann, S., Fritz, J., Codron, D., Hummel, J. and Kienzle, E. (2014), The effect of very low food intake on digestive physiology and forage digestibility in horses. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 107–118. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12053
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!