Interrelationship between milk constituents, serum oestradiol and vaginal mucus indicators of oestrus in Egyptian buffaloes
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 197–200, February 2014
How to Cite
Kandiel, M. M. M., El-Naggar, R. A. M., Abdel-Ghaffar, A. E., Sosa, G. A. M. and Abou El-Roos, N. A. (2014), Interrelationship between milk constituents, serum oestradiol and vaginal mucus indicators of oestrus in Egyptian buffaloes. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 197–200. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12055
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!