Physically effectiveness of beet pulp-based diets in dairy cows as assessed by responses of feed intake, digestibility, chewing activity and milk production
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 158–168, February 2014
How to Cite
Teimouri Yansari, A. (2014), Physically effectiveness of beet pulp-based diets in dairy cows as assessed by responses of feed intake, digestibility, chewing activity and milk production. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 158–168. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12064
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!