Induction of immune tolerance to caseins and whey proteins by oral intubation in mouse allergy model
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition © 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 467–475, June 2014
How to Cite
Shandilya, U. K., Kapila, R., Singh, S., Dahiya, D., Kapila, S. and Kansal, V. K. (2014), Induction of immune tolerance to caseins and whey proteins by oral intubation in mouse allergy model. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 467–475. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12092
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!