Inclusive Postsecondary Education—An Evidence-Based Moral Imperative
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Special Issue: Post-Secondary Education and Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities Meg Grigal and Debra Hart, Guest Editors
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 298–302, December 2012
How to Cite
Uditsky, B. and Hughson, E. (2012), Inclusive Postsecondary Education—An Evidence-Based Moral Imperative. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 9: 298–302. doi: 10.1111/jppi.12005
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.