Creating Effective Mentoring Partnerships for Students With Intellectual Disabilities on Campus
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Special Issue: Post-Secondary Education and Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities Meg Grigal and Debra Hart, Guest Editors
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 270–278, December 2012
How to Cite
Jones, M. M. and Goble, Z. (2012), Creating Effective Mentoring Partnerships for Students With Intellectual Disabilities on Campus. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 9: 270–278. doi: 10.1111/jppi.12010
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!