Creating Effective Mentoring Partnerships for Students With Intellectual Disabilities on Campus
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Special Issue: Post-Secondary Education and Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities Meg Grigal and Debra Hart, Guest Editors
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 270–278, December 2012
How to Cite
Jones, M. M. and Goble, Z. (2012), Creating Effective Mentoring Partnerships for Students With Intellectual Disabilities on Campus. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 9: 270–278. doi: 10.1111/jppi.12010
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.