Note: This publication was supported by a grant (CFDA# H133A80042) from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR). Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official NIDRR policy.
A Survey of Postsecondary Education Programs for Students With Intellectual Disabilities in the United States
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Special Issue: Post-Secondary Education and Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities Meg Grigal and Debra Hart, Guest Editors
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 223–233, December 2012
How to Cite
Grigal, M., Hart, D. and Weir, C. (2012), A Survey of Postsecondary Education Programs for Students With Intellectual Disabilities in the United States. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 9: 223–233. doi: 10.1111/jppi.12012
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR). Grant Number: CFDA# H133A80042
This article has been cited by:
- 1Postsecondary Education for People With Intellectual Disability: Current Issues and Critical Challenges, Inclusion, 2013, 1, 1, 50, , ,