Note: This article is drawn from one of a series of invited addresses presented at the Asia-Pacific IASIDD 3rd Regional Conference in Tokyo, Japan, July 22–24, 2013. Dr. Timmons is the current president of the International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and the president and vice-chancellor of the University of Regina.
IASSIDD: Are We Practicing Knowledge Translation Effectively?
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 99–101, June 2013
How to Cite
Timmons, V. (2013), IASSIDD: Are We Practicing Knowledge Translation Effectively?. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 10: 99–101. doi: 10.1111/jppi.12036
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.