System-Wide Information About Family Carers of Adults With Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities—A Scoping Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 8–18, March 2014
How to Cite
Lunsky, Y., Tint, A., Robinson, S., Gordeyko, M. and Ouellette-Kuntz, H. (2014), System-Wide Information About Family Carers of Adults With Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities—A Scoping Review of the Literature. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities, 11: 8–18. doi: 10.1111/jppi.12068
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Government of Ontario's Ministry of Community and Social Services
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!