“Salience network” dysfunction hypothesis in autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© Japanese Psychological Association 2013
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Cognitive science approach to developmental disorders. Editor: Harumitsu Murohashi
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 175–185, April 2013
How to Cite
Toyomaki, A. and Murohashi, H. (2013), “Salience network” dysfunction hypothesis in autism spectrum disorders. Japanese Psychological Research, 55: 175–185. doi: 10.1111/jpr.12012
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!