We would like to thank Megumi Sakai, Ayuko Harano, and Sho Tanaka for supporting data acquisition and analyses. The authors are most grateful to the participants in this study.
Global visual processing decreases with autistic-like traits: A study of early lateralized potentials with spatial attention
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© Japanese Psychological Association 2013
Japanese Psychological Research
Special Issue: Cognitive science approach to developmental disorders. Editor: Harumitsu Murohashi
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 131–143, April 2013
How to Cite
Kasai, T. and Murohashi, H. (2013), Global visual processing decreases with autistic-like traits: A study of early lateralized potentials with spatial attention. Japanese Psychological Research, 55: 131–143. doi: 10.1111/jpr.12014
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!