We would like to express our gratitude to Yayoi Kawasaki and Masaya Mochizuki for helpful comments, and one companion for assistance in making the slides. We also thank those who participated in the study.
The effects of schema on recognition memories and subjective experiences for actions and objects
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
© Japanese Psychological Association 2013
Japanese Psychological Research
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 366–377, October 2013
How to Cite
Yamada, R. and Itsukushima, Y. (2013), The effects of schema on recognition memories and subjective experiences for actions and objects. Japanese Psychological Research, 55: 366–377. doi: 10.1111/jpr.12016
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!