Production and Characterization of the Intra- and Extracellular Carbohydrates and Polymeric Substances (EPS) of Three Sea-Ice Diatom Species, and Evidence for a Cryoprotective Role for EPS
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1494–1509, December 2012
How to Cite
Aslam, S. N., Cresswell-Maynard, T., Thomas, D. N. and Underwood, G. J. C. (2012), Production and Characterization of the Intra- and Extracellular Carbohydrates and Polymeric Substances (EPS) of Three Sea-Ice Diatom Species, and Evidence for a Cryoprotective Role for EPS. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1494–1509. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12004
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2012 12:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- U.K. Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/E016251/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!