Broad Salinity Tolerance as a Refuge from Predation in the Harmful Raphidophyte Alga Heterosigma akashiwo (Raphidophyceae)
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 20–31, February 2013
How to Cite
Strom, S. L., Harvey, E. L., Fredrickson, K. A. and Menden-Deuer, S. (2013), Broad Salinity Tolerance as a Refuge from Predation in the Harmful Raphidophyte Alga Heterosigma akashiwo (Raphidophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 49: 20–31. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12013
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 12:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Center for Marine Life Science. Grant Number: 1004057
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA06NOS4780248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!