Acaryochloris – Explaining the Riddle of Chlorophyll d in Red Algae and Expanding PAR for Oxygenic Photosynthesis
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1317–1319, December 2012
How to Cite
Michelle Wood, A. (2012), Acaryochloris – Explaining the Riddle of Chlorophyll d in Red Algae and Expanding PAR for Oxygenic Photosynthesis. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1317–1319. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12014
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!