A Molecular Phylogenetic Study of the Tribe Corallineae (Corallinales, Rhodophyta) with an Assessment of Genus-Level Taxonomic Features and Descriptions of Novel Genera
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 103–114, February 2013
How to Cite
Hind, K. R. and Saunders, G. W. (2013), A Molecular Phylogenetic Study of the Tribe Corallineae (Corallinales, Rhodophyta) with an Assessment of Genus-Level Taxonomic Features and Descriptions of Novel Genera. Journal of Phycology, 49: 103–114. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12019
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!