Morphology and Phylogenetic Position of the Freshwater Green Microalgae Chlorochytrium (Chlorophyceae) and Scotinosphaera (Scotinosphaerales, ord. nov., Ulvophyceae)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 115–129, February 2013
How to Cite
Škaloud, P., Kalina, T., Nemjová, K., De Clerck, O. and Leliaert, F. (2013), Morphology and Phylogenetic Position of the Freshwater Green Microalgae Chlorochytrium (Chlorophyceae) and Scotinosphaera (Scotinosphaerales, ord. nov., Ulvophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 49: 115–129. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12021
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 04:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: G.0142.05
- Research Foundation-Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!