Characterization of a High Affinity Phytochelatin Synthase from The Cd-Utilizing Marine Diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 32–40, February 2013
How to Cite
Gupton-Campolongo, T., Damasceno, L. M., Hay, A. G. and Ahner, B. A. (2013), Characterization of a High Affinity Phytochelatin Synthase from The Cd-Utilizing Marine Diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana. Journal of Phycology, 49: 32–40. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12022
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: OCE 0451781
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!