Patterns and controls of the dynamics of net primary production by understory macroalgal assemblages in giant kelp forests
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 248–257, April 2013
How to Cite
Harrer, S. L., Reed, D. C., Holbrook, S. J. and Miller, R. J. (2013), Patterns and controls of the dynamics of net primary production by understory macroalgal assemblages in giant kelp forests. Journal of Phycology, 49: 248–257. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12023
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation's Long Term Ecological Research. Grant Number: OCE 0620276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!