Species Diversity, Phylogeny and Large Scale Biogeographic Patterns of the Genus Padina (Phaeophyceae, Dictyotales)
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 130–142, February 2013
How to Cite
Silberfeld, T., Bittner, L., Fernández-García, C., Cruaud, C., Rousseau, F., de Reviers, B., Leliaert, F., Payri, C. E. and De Clerck, O. (2013), Species Diversity, Phylogeny and Large Scale Biogeographic Patterns of the Genus Padina (Phaeophyceae, Dictyotales). Journal of Phycology, 49: 130–142. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12027
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2012
- Consortium National de Recherche en Génomique
- Action Transversale du Muséum
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!