Structure and diversity of intertidal benthic diatom assemblages in contrasting shores: a case study from the Tagus estuary1
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 258–270, April 2013
How to Cite
Ribeiro, L., Brotas, V., Rincé, Y. and Jesus, B. (2013), Structure and diversity of intertidal benthic diatom assemblages in contrasting shores: a case study from the Tagus estuary1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 258–270. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12031
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- FCT. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BPD/79472/2011, SFRM/BD/10426/02, CO-PEst-OE/MAR/UI0199/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!