Cryptic Speciation in the Genus Cryptoglena (Euglenaceae) Revealed by Nuclear and Plastid SSU and LSU rRNA Gene
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 92–102, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. I., Shin, W. and Triemer, R. E. (2013), Cryptic Speciation in the Genus Cryptoglena (Euglenaceae) Revealed by Nuclear and Plastid SSU and LSU rRNA Gene. Journal of Phycology, 49: 92–102. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12032
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2012 07:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- Basic Science Research Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011–1433
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!