Effects of UVB Radiation on competition between the bloom-forming cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa and the Chlorophyceae Chlamydomonas microsphaera1
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 318–328, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Jiang, H.-B. and Qiu, B.-S. (2013), Effects of UVB Radiation on competition between the bloom-forming cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa and the Chlorophyceae Chlamydomonas microsphaera1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12038
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 02:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!