Classification of crucigenoid algae: phylogenetic position of the reinstated genus Lemmermannia, Tetrastrum spp. Crucigenia tetrapedia, and C. lauterbornii (Trebouxiophyceae, Chlorophyta)1
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 329–339, April 2013
How to Cite
Bock, C., Luo, W., Kusber, W.-H., Hegewald, E., Pažoutová, M. and Krienitz, L. (2013), Classification of crucigenoid algae: phylogenetic position of the reinstated genus Lemmermannia, Tetrastrum spp. Crucigenia tetrapedia, and C. lauterbornii (Trebouxiophyceae, Chlorophyta)1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 329–339. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12039
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!