Quantum requirements for growth and fatty acid biosynthesis in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum (Bacillariophyceae) in nitrogen replete and limited conditions
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 381–388, April 2013
How to Cite
Frada, M. J., Burrows, E. H., Wyman, K. D. and Falkowski, P. G. (2013), Quantum requirements for growth and fatty acid biosynthesis in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum (Bacillariophyceae) in nitrogen replete and limited conditions. Journal of Phycology, 49: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12046
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 08:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- DOE-EERE. Grant Number: DE-EE0003373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!