Discrepancies between net particulate carbon production and 13C-labelled bicarbonate uptake by Alexandrium catenella (Dinophyceae): grazing controls the balance between autotrophic and non autotrophic carbon acquisition1
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 441–446, June 2013
How to Cite
Collos, Y., Jauzein, C., Laabir, M., Vaquer, A. (2013), Discrepancies between net particulate carbon production and 13C-labelled bicarbonate uptake by Alexandrium catenella (Dinophyceae): grazing controls the balance between autotrophic and non autotrophic carbon acquisition1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 441–446. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12048
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!