Algal turf scrubber (ATS) floways on the Great Wicomico River, Chesapeake Bay: productivity, algal community structure, substrate and chemistry1
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 489–501, June 2013
How to Cite
Adey, W. H., Laughinghouse, H. D., Miller, J. B., Hayek, L.-A. C., Thompson, J. G., Bertman, S., Hampel, K., Puvanendran, S. (2013), Algal turf scrubber (ATS) floways on the Great Wicomico River, Chesapeake Bay: productivity, algal community structure, substrate and chemistry1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 489–501. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12056
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG3608GO88049
- Smithsonian Institution. Grant Number: T08CC10068
- Virginia Institute of Marine Science. Grant Numbers: 77263B, 12683
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!