Autecology and phylogeny of Coolia tropicalis and Coolia malayensis (Dinophyceae), with emphasis on taxonomy of C. tropicalis based on light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy and LSU rDNA1
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 536–545, June 2013
How to Cite
Mohammad-Noor, N., Moestrup, Ø., Lundholm, N., Fraga, S., Adam, A., Holmes, M. J., Saleh, E. (2013), Autecology and phylogeny of Coolia tropicalis and Coolia malayensis (Dinophyceae), with emphasis on taxonomy of C. tropicalis based on light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy and LSU rDNA1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 536–545. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12062
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!