Potassium deficiency triggers the development of dormant cells (akinetes) in Aphanizomenon ovalisporum (Nostocales, Cyanoprokaryota)1
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 580–587, June 2013
How to Cite
Sukenik, A., Kaplan-Levy, R. N., Viner-Mozzini, Y., Quesada, A., Hadas, O. (2013), Potassium deficiency triggers the development of dormant cells (akinetes) in Aphanizomenon ovalisporum (Nostocales, Cyanoprokaryota)1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 580–587. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12069
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 319/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!