A redescription of morphologically similar species from the genus Euglena: E. laciniata, E. sanguinea, E. sociabilis, and E. splendens1
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 616–626, June 2013
How to Cite
Karnkowska-Ishikawa, A., Milanowski, R., Triemer, R. E., Zakryś, B. (2013), A redescription of morphologically similar species from the genus Euglena: E. laciniata, E. sanguinea, E. sociabilis, and E. splendens1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 616–626. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12072
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N303 796040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!