Characterization of mycosporine-serine-glycine methyl ester, a major mycosporine-like amino acid from dinoflagellates: a mass spectrometry study
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 680–688, August 2013
How to Cite
Carignan, M. O., Carreto, J. I. (2013), Characterization of mycosporine-serine-glycine methyl ester, a major mycosporine-like amino acid from dinoflagellates: a mass spectrometry study. Journal of Phycology, 49: 680–688. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12076
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!