Polychlorinated biphenyls disrupt cell division and tip growth in two species of fucoid algae
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 701–708, August 2013
How to Cite
Hable, W. E., Nguyen, X. (2013), Polychlorinated biphenyls disrupt cell division and tip growth in two species of fucoid algae. Journal of Phycology, 49: 701–708. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12078
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!