Transcript patterns of chloroplast-encoded genes in cultured Symbiodinium spp. (Dinophyceae): testing the influence of a light shift and diel periodicity
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 709–718, August 2013
How to Cite
McGinley, M. P., Suggett, D. J., Warner, M. E. (2013), Transcript patterns of chloroplast-encoded genes in cultured Symbiodinium spp. (Dinophyceae): testing the influence of a light shift and diel periodicity. Journal of Phycology, 49: 709–718. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12079
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!