AFLP and SCAR markers associated with the sex in Gracilaria lemaneiformis (Rhodophyta)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 728–732, August 2013
How to Cite
Huan, L., He, L., Zhang, B., Niu, J., Lin, A., Wang, G. (2013), AFLP and SCAR markers associated with the sex in Gracilaria lemaneiformis (Rhodophyta). Journal of Phycology, 49: 728–732. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12082
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2013 08:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830015
- State Oceanic Administration. Grant Number: 201105008-2
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41106131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!