Cyst–theca relationship of the arctic dinoflagellate cyst Islandinium minutum (Dinophyceae) and phylogenetic position based on SSU rDNA and LSU rDNA
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 848–866, October 2013
How to Cite
Potvin, É., Rochon, A., Lovejoy, C. (2013), Cyst–theca relationship of the arctic dinoflagellate cyst Islandinium minutum (Dinophyceae) and phylogenetic position based on SSU rDNA and LSU rDNA. Journal of Phycology, 49: 848–866. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12089
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Fonds de Recherche du Québec – Nature et Technologies awarded to Éric Potvin
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Northern Scientific Training
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!