Functional group richness: implications of biodiversity for light use and lipid yield in microalgae
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 838–847, October 2013
How to Cite
Stockenreiter, M., Haupt, F., Graber, A.-K., Seppälä, J., Spilling, K., Tamminen, T., Stibor, H. (2013), Functional group richness: implications of biodiversity for light use and lipid yield in microalgae. Journal of Phycology, 49: 838–847. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12092
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Northern European Innovative Energy Research Program: Optimizing Lipid Production of Planktonic Algae (LIPIDO). Grant Number: 03SF0332
- Forschungszentrum Jülich PT-JERG3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!