Characterization of a novel catalase–peroxidase (KATG) gene from the dinoflagellate Prorocentrum minimum
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1011–1016, October 2013
How to Cite
Guo, R., Ki, J.-S. (2013), Characterization of a novel catalase–peroxidase (KATG) gene from the dinoflagellate Prorocentrum minimum. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1011–1016. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12094
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 12:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-M1A5A1-2012-0006721
- National Fisheries Research and Development
- Ministry of Land, Transportation and Maritime Affairs
Table S1. Primers used in this study.
Table S2. Amino acid length of N- and C-terminal domain of KatG gene and GenBank accession numbers used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.