Morphology of the crustose coralline alga Pseudolithophyllum muricatum (Corallinales, Rhodophyta) responds to 30 years of ocean acidification in the Northeast Pacific
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 830–837, October 2013
How to Cite
McCoy, S. J. (2013), Morphology of the crustose coralline alga Pseudolithophyllum muricatum (Corallinales, Rhodophyta) responds to 30 years of ocean acidification in the Northeast Pacific. Journal of Phycology, 49: 830–837. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12095
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 12:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- United States National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: DEB-1110412
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-09-19420, OCE-09-28232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!