Resource translocation drives δ13C fractionation during recovery from disturbance in giant kelp, Macrocystis pyrifera
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 811–815, October 2013
How to Cite
Fox, M. D. (2013), Resource translocation drives δ13C fractionation during recovery from disturbance in giant kelp, Macrocystis pyrifera. Journal of Phycology, 49: 811–815. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12099
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MHG OCE-0752523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!