Origin and early evolution of photosynthetic eukaryotes in freshwater environments: reinterpreting proterozoic paleobiology and biogeochemical processes in light of trait evolution
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1040–1055, December 2013
How to Cite
Blank, C. E. (2013), Origin and early evolution of photosynthetic eukaryotes in freshwater environments: reinterpreting proterozoic paleobiology and biogeochemical processes in light of trait evolution. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1040–1055. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12111
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 02:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 1208534
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!