Symbiont physiology and population dynamics before and during symbiont shifts in a flexible algal-cnidarian symbiosis
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1074–1083, December 2013
How to Cite
Dimond, J. L., Bingham, B. L., le Muller-Parker, G., Oakley, C. A. (2013), Symbiont physiology and population dynamics before and during symbiont shifts in a flexible algal-cnidarian symbiosis. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1074–1083. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12112
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS-0822179, OCE-0741372, OCE-0551898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!