Five chemically rich species of tropical marine cyanobacteria of the genus Okeania gen. nov. (Oscillatoriales, Cyanoprokaryota)
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1095–1106, December 2013
How to Cite
Engene, N., Paul, V. J., Byrum, T., Gerwick, W. H., Thor, A., Ellisman, M. H. (2013), Five chemically rich species of tropical marine cyanobacteria of the genus Okeania gen. nov. (Oscillatoriales, Cyanoprokaryota). Journal of Phycology, 49: 1095–1106. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12115
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Smithsonian Marine Science Network (NE)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: TW006634, NS053398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!