Five chemically rich species of tropical marine cyanobacteria of the genus Okeania gen. nov. (Oscillatoriales, Cyanoprokaryota)
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1095–1106, December 2013
How to Cite
Engene, N., Paul, V. J., Byrum, T., Gerwick, W. H., Thor, A., Ellisman, M. H. (2013), Five chemically rich species of tropical marine cyanobacteria of the genus Okeania gen. nov. (Oscillatoriales, Cyanoprokaryota). Journal of Phycology, 49: 1095–1106. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12115
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Smithsonian Marine Science Network (NE)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: TW006634, NS053398
Table S1. Collection data for Okeania specimens.
Table S2. Morphological characterization of Okeania strains.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.