Continuous hydrogen peroxide production by organic buffers in phytoplankton culture media
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1223–1228, December 2013
How to Cite
Jeffrey Morris, J., Zinser, E. R. (2013), Continuous hydrogen peroxide production by organic buffers in phytoplankton culture media. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1223–1228. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12123
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: OCE-0526072, OCE-1030518
- Phycological Society of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!