Characterization of freshwater benthic biofilm-forming Hydrocoryne (Cyanobacteria) isolates from Antarctica
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1142–1153, December 2013
How to Cite
Genuário, D. B., Corrêa, D. M., Komárek, J., Fiore, M. F. (2013), Characterization of freshwater benthic biofilm-forming Hydrocoryne (Cyanobacteria) isolates from Antarctica. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1142–1153. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12124
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Numbers: CNPq 559720/2009-2, 478097/2010-7
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 2010/16328-7, 2010/00321-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!