Prevailing sea surface temperatures inhibit summer reproduction of the kelp Laminaria digitata at Helgoland (North Sea)
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1061–1073, December 2013
How to Cite
Bartsch, I., Vogt, J., Pehlke, C., Hanelt, D. (2013), Prevailing sea surface temperatures inhibit summer reproduction of the kelp Laminaria digitata at Helgoland (North Sea). Journal of Phycology, 49: 1061–1073. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12125
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!