Hsueh-Ling Chang, Yuan-Ting Hsu and Lu-Chuan Li contributed equally to this work.
Polyamine effects on protein disulfide isomerase expression and implications for hypersalinity stress in the marine alga Ulva lactuca Linnaeus1
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1181–1191, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, L.-C., Hsu, Y.-T., Chang, H.-L., Wu, T.-M., Sung, M.-S., Cho, C.-L., Lee, T.-M. (2013), Polyamine effects on protein disulfide isomerase expression and implications for hypersalinity stress in the marine alga Ulva lactuca Linnaeus1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1181–1191. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12129
Chung-Lung Cho and Tse-Min Lee are co-corresponding authors.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 12:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 96-2311-B-110-002-MY3, 99-2311-B-110-001-MY3, 98-3114-B-110-001-, 99-3113-P-110-001-, 100-3113-P-110-001-
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!