Hsueh-Ling Chang, Yuan-Ting Hsu and Lu-Chuan Li contributed equally to this work.
Polyamine effects on protein disulfide isomerase expression and implications for hypersalinity stress in the marine alga Ulva lactuca Linnaeus1
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1181–1191, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, L.-C., Hsu, Y.-T., Chang, H.-L., Wu, T.-M., Sung, M.-S., Cho, C.-L., Lee, T.-M. (2013), Polyamine effects on protein disulfide isomerase expression and implications for hypersalinity stress in the marine alga Ulva lactuca Linnaeus1. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1181–1191. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12129
Chung-Lung Cho and Tse-Min Lee are co-corresponding authors.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 12:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 96-2311-B-110-002-MY3, 99-2311-B-110-001-MY3, 98-3114-B-110-001-, 99-3113-P-110-001-, 100-3113-P-110-001-
|jpy12129-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||97K||Figure S1. (A) cDNA and deduced amino acid sequence (B) Multiple alignments of UfPDI with Chlamydomonas PDI and Arabidopsis PDI.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.