The genus Pseudo-nitzschia (Bacillariophyceae) in a temperate estuary with description of two new species: Pseudo-nitzschia plurisecta sp. nov. and Pseudo-nitzschia abrensis sp. nov.
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1192–1206, December 2013
How to Cite
Orive, E., Pérez-Aicua, L., David, H., García-Etxebarria, K., Laza-Martínez, A., Seoane, S., Miguel, I. (2013), The genus Pseudo-nitzschia (Bacillariophyceae) in a temperate estuary with description of two new species: Pseudo-nitzschia plurisecta sp. nov. and Pseudo-nitzschia abrensis sp. nov. Journal of Phycology, 49: 1192–1206. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12130
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 11:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Basque Government. Grant Number: IT-481-10
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CGL2010-19016
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!